How to Get Help

Happy Heads

How can I get support?

If you are a parent looking for support, please phone us on 01737 379902 or contact us by clicking here to ask for a referral form. The form is simple, you can complete it yourself or ask someone else such as your GP or health visitor to do it for you. The information you provide will help us ensure that the support you receive is appropriate and effective.

Once we receive your completed referral form we will contact you and arrange to visit to discuss what issues your family is having to deal with, what support is needed and how we will be able to help. Home-Start Epsom Ewell and Banstead is an independent and confidential volunteer service – we only support you at your request.

Making a Referral on someone’s behalf

If you are a health visitor, doctor or involved with any other service working with a family and you feel they would benefit from our service you can make a referral on their behalf, with their consent. Please phone us on 01737 379902 to discuss the family situation and if a referral is thought to be suitable we will send you a referral form to complete and return.

We do not operate a waiting list, family support is governed by the availability and suitability of volunteers. We will always give you guidance as to the current situation regarding volunteer availability.

 Next: What Parents Say